IMAGINE YOUR HOME WITHOUT POWER
The negative consequences of a power outage are easy to imagine. Frozen pipes bursting. Dangerous cold and punishing heat. Flooding basements,spoiled food, mold infiltration and more. Loss of contact with the outside world. Loss of control.
ALL THE COMFORST OF HOME
- Refrigeration/freezer for food and medicines
- Air conditioning
- Lighting – inside and outside
- Clean water for drinking and bathing
- Sump pump
- Cooking appliances
- Contact with the outside world; Internet, cell phone chargers, TV, radio and more
- Washing and drying clothes
- Security system
- Garage door opener
- Medical equipment
- Charging power tools for use during the emergency and post-outage cleanup
- Monetary loss from temporary relocation, hotel costs, dining out, property damage, etc.
Generac invented the home standby generator category in 1977, and they still engineer and build them in North America.
Power outages do not always occur during normal working hours- that is why they have implemented a 24/7-365 customer care call center. That means 24/7 availability, every minute of every day to answer your calls.